RLAH MEDIA TEAM: COFFEE ADVICE
Like most people, if we don’t have coffee in the mornings… you won’t want to be around us. Stopping to get the perfect cup of coffee on our way to work is crucial in order for the RLAH media team to function. Here is a list of some of our favorite places to stop for coffee and get our productive day started!
MEDIA TEAM WITHOUT COFFEE:
MEDIA TEAM WITH COFFEE
- BAKED AND WIRED Is located in Georgetown: We’re going to say this right away, B&W is the bomb! If you want the best cupcakes and coffee in DC, stop here on your way to work or for an afternoon pick me up. Some of our favorites are; the freshly brewed coffee with a splash of Trickling Springs milk, the “Unporked Elvis”, vegan Oreo cupcake and the carrot cake cupcake!
- COMPASS COFFEE Is located at 1535 7th St. NW: Usually, this place is pretty packed in the mornings and weekends so prepare for a little line! We are all huge coffee/latte snobs and this place has THE BEST maple latte. It’s worth the wait. We always order the coffee cake or croissant to go along with it!
- UN JE NE SAIS QUOI Is located in Dupont Circle: One of us stops here AT LEAST three times a week for a double shot cappuccino and delicious pastries. One of our agents introduced us to this place and when he heard none of us had ever had a merveilleux before, it was game over! Now we’re all addicted. This place is a must try. You won’t be disappointed!
- DOLCEZZA Is located in Dupont Circle and many other locations around the city: This place has two of the media teams favorite things: amazing coffee and homemade gelato. What more could you ask for?! Next time you stop here make sure to get an expresso with coffee or Thai coconut milk gelato!
- BAYOU BAKERY, COFFEE BAR & EATERY Is located at 1515 N Courthouse Road Arlington, VA: This place is a unique bakery with charismatic New Orleans style! They offer a wide variety of New Orleans style coffee drinks; including our team’s recent craze… THE CAJUN LATTE as well as beignets, scones, spiced pecans and a great happy hour!
- TRYST ls located in Adams Morgan: Tryst gives off a fun hipster vibe as soon as you walk in. When we’re in the area this place is great to grab a coffee and a bite to eat. Tryst has comfy couches, live music and free wifi that welcomes you to relax and stay a while. They even serve Animals Crackers to snack on… A MEDIA TEAM FAVORITE! Our top things to order are; Latte & Animal Crackers, spinach frittata, Cuban Coffee, Dragons Well and the Matcha Green Tea Latte.